My name is Frieda and I am hearing impaired. Here, you will find stories of my life growing up and what it is like for me to be a wife, a mom of two boys, and hearing impaired.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Fortune Cookies

I love Chinese food.  I have a favorite Chinese restaurant that I love in my neighborhood.  I have even been able to replicate one of my favorite dishes there, General Tso's chicken.  Fortune cookies are given with the check.

While searching through my winter coat pocket, I found three wrapped fortune cookies.  I don't put much stock into fortune cookies, but they are always fun to read.

Here's fortune number one:


Hmmmm....I have had several people tell me, that in spite of my hearing loss, I am a good listener.

Fortune number two:


Also interesting.  I have two close friends and the rest are acquaintances.  It is hard for me to make new friends, but I guess now is the time!

Fortune number three: (yes, I opened up the third one....curiosity got the best of me!)


To those of you who are reading this, thank you.  Thank you for "listening" to me and thank you for being my online friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment